Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter and Ruth - What a pretty combination!

Look at me all happy for Easter!






Thank God for the risen Christ and for the fact that Mommy dresses me!

















I am so happy to be dressed up and propped up on Mommy and Daddy's comfy bed. I can see why they want to stay in it at 3am!











I have pretty flowers on my dress and fake ballerina shoes on my stockings. Daddy wishes that he could have fake shoes on his socks, but he is not 2 months old anymore and walking around outside with socks on is just silly. Although he is silly....hmmm....















As you can see, my dress is still pretty but I am telling Mommy and Daddy that I am ready for an Easter nap. Sometimes they don't listen until I cry. They are slow learners but I can see that they are trying!

No comments: