Sunday, August 05, 2007

Ruthie's Commentary upon Being a Baby

I can be serious and playful too, while having a lot to say. Daddy has been able to capture my complex moods and present them in this photojournalistic essay format that seeks to challenge your conception of what it means to be a modern baby in this modern society we live in. Onward to enlightenment. Here I am showing my serious side while studying the advanced and subtle nuances present in the toy Daddy calls "Mr. Doggie". Between his red body and yellow ears lies a pungent commentary on how baby relates to toy.
Aha! I have figured out all those subtle nuances! They are, indeed, simple to understand with only a few minutes of concentration. In essence, toys are fun; doggies are fun; therefore, toys that are doggies are fun. Elementary, really.
Here I am showing Daddy that all parts of the modern baby are up for evaluation in today's society. As you can see, I am offering my piggie toes for Daddy to contemplate.
Don't you see, Daddy? In today's post-modernist, post-feminist society, piggie toes are, indeed, not only instruments of perambulation and balance but are also, ticklish in the extreme!
You are funny, Daddy. Really, you are.

No comments: