Sunday, August 31, 2008

Labor Day at the Fountain at Millenium Park

Whee! I love fountains and I love parks - so I had double the fun on a sunny day in Chicago! Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, I'm going toward the water, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!
I'm in the water!
Daddy is good at holding me up so I don't sink in the water.
Sometimes crawling is your best bet for communing with the water.
When Mommy tickles me, I splash!
OK, time for some leg exercises. Uppa stairs, Mommy!
I'm going this way, Daddy. Catch up!
Hey, while you are all posing for the picture, I fell down!

Pay attention next time, Daddy! I mean it or you will be inna Time Out.
I can't stay mad at you Daddy. Free smiles!
Oh, boy. One big bean, a couple of strange lookin' grownups. I'm outta here.

No, seriously, these other folks are kinda gettin' too close.


All's well that ends well. Bye bye from The Bean!

No comments: