Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Ruthie Posts!

After a long absence, some more of me for your day!
From Thomas the Tank Engine Day at the IL Railway Museum... Making a card for Grandpap at the Thomas the Tank Engine Day!
Mommy, what are the specific operating rules for this hand cart?

Sir Tophamhat is scary, Daddy!


Where is Thomas, Daddy? I can't see him!
Ah, the best seat on the train.
Look at me, Daddy! I'm onna train!
Mommy! Look outside!
From our trip to Lake Geneva, WI...
Hold my hand, Mommy! Timber benches are scary too!
Is that a fish or just a mermaid?
Turtles are fun to sit on!
Can we ride on the horsey? Please!
Such a beautiful sunset, as it makes me stop eating my ice cream to ponder it....
Flowers are so pretty!
Whee! Gushing water is fun to try to stop!
From a music festival in Chicago...
Wow! Daddy can safely pilot a bike. (Mommy wanted me to wear a helmet anyway.)

Where's Daddy to push me? I wanna go somewhere!
Aren't Daddy and I cute? No sun in our eyes!
...and random summery photogs of me!
What is that Mommy? I think I could be scared at any minute....
What do you think about the EU's fiscal policy relative to efficient European integration, Mommy?
I wonder what I think about it myself....
I have been to birthday parties before. This is where they hand out the cake!
Guess which cutie I am in this picture? (Hint: I am not wearing a red shirt.)
Mommy,what is this thing next to me?!??!
Eating brownies while at the playground, nothing better.
Now, where did I leave that dinosaur at the Children's Museum?
Do you like my hat? My bears do.
I am beginning to not like my hat, but later I may like it more....

No comments: