Sunday, May 20, 2007

Auntie Kristin and Unca Buzz spend time with Ruthie!

Here are some pictures from my visit with Auntie Kristin and Uncle Buzz. We all had so much fun, but Daddy was only able to catch these moments with his shiny box thing that flashes in my face so much! I love my Auntie Kristin!


She thinks I am so cute, that's because she doesn't have to feed me every four hours.


She is now putting me through my tummy time exercises. She must be studying helping people with this or something.

I don't know what Unca Buzz is doing right here, but I think he is playing with my toys. They make me happy, so I guess it works with him too!


I am so totally asleep here, I don't know what is going on. Seriously, you can make your own caption for this one.

No comments: