Daddy is getting more "creative" with that shiny box thingee. What do you think of these?
Does this pose make my cheeks look fatter to you?

I really wish he would leave me alone sometimes to concentrate on my tummy time. This is hard enough without all these interruptions!

A candid moment with Mommy in the morning. I am a morning person, really. 8am, 3am - doesn't matter to me, just as long as it is morning!

Hi Daddy! OK, one more pose for you.

I am the Grand Poobah of The Order of the Cloth Diaper.
I really wish he would leave me alone sometimes to concentrate on my tummy time. This is hard enough without all these interruptions!
A candid moment with Mommy in the morning. I am a morning person, really. 8am, 3am - doesn't matter to me, just as long as it is morning!
Hi Daddy! OK, one more pose for you.
I am the Grand Poobah of The Order of the Cloth Diaper.
No comments:
Post a Comment